Corporate Social Responsibility
What Is Corporate Social Responsibility?
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is an ethical framework which suggests an entity, be it an organization or individual, has an obligation to act for the benefit of society at large. From a business perspective, it can be defined as the consistent commitment to behave in an ethical manner and contribute to economic development while improving the quality of life of the company’s employees and their families—as well as local communities, the environment, and society as a whole.
LF Staffing's mission is to deliver a flexible workforce to our clients while providing employment opportunities for our temporary employees. As we focus on matching workers to our clients' needs, we are compelled to assist charitable organizations in the communities we serve. We strive to be a good corporate neighbor to the communities where we live and work.
LF Staffing and its affiliated brand's Corporate Social Responsibility programs have been recognized on both the national level and in each of the 200 communities we serve throughout the United States.
The American Staffing Association (ASA) has honored LF Staffing and its affiliated brand for its commitment to our on-going and numerous CSR endeavors by awarding our company with their prestigious CARE Award for our initiatives in the communities that we serve.
Through these CSR programs we have become recognized as a respected ASA staffing firm; one that businesses choose to work with and a company where our employees want to work.
Partial List of CSR Endeavors:
- Soup or Bowl: Feeding the Homeless
- Safety First: Sun Up to Sun Down (twice)
- Sharing and Caring with His Children (twice)
- Assisting the tornado-ravaged communities of Oklahoma City and Moore OK
- Not Just Lunch: Feeding and finding jobs for the homeless in Sacramento, CA (ASA Care Award winner)
- Cedar Rapids, IA: Collections the communities' environmentally sensitive trash for Earth Day…Bring in your trash and get free breakfast