Customer Service/Data Entry - Port Saint Lucie, FL
Location: Port Saint Lucie, FL
Job Type: Temp
We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative to provide product/services information as well as accurately and efficiently resolve any developing problems that our customers might face.
The ideal candidate is excited to help customers and works with patience, understanding, and excellent communication. Customer service representatives can step into the customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Gathering customer feedback, problem solving, and responding efficiently to customer inquiries to maintain high customer satisfaction is the priority.
This position requires open availablility in schedule (must be available into evening hours and on weekends). This office can get VERY busy and the ideal candidate would be available to take on extra hours if necessary.
Customer Service responsibilities may include the following:
- Managing high volumes of incoming calls.
- Generating sales leads.
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs.
- Building sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication.
- Providing accurate, valid, and complete information by using the proper tools and training.
- Meeting personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Handling customer complaints, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; following up to ensure resolution.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, processing customer accounts and filing documents.
- Following communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Taking the extra mile to engage customers.
You will need to have the following:
- Proven customer support experience or other experience as a client serv
What you may gain while on the job:
- Staying active - the job will keep you busy throughout the day.
- Customer service skills - dealing with multiple customers, co-workers and superiors.
- Enhanced communication skills - learning how to talk to diverse sets of customers, co-workers and superiors.
- Problem solving and crisis management skills - avoiding and resolving potential negative customer experiences.
- Teamwork - partnering with co-workers and supervisors to ensure customers are satisfied.
- Rewarding career - opportunities for training and possibly to earning higher pay.