Medical Front Desk Receptionist - Vero Beach, FL
Location: Vero Beach, FL
Job Type: Temp
Job Ref Code: 25-71-1598
Are you interested in working in a medical office? Do you have good interpersonal skills and like interacting with patients? If this sounds like a position you’re looking for, then a job as Medical Front Desk Receptionist could be the right fit for you.
We’re searching for a Medical Front Desk Receptionist to carry out a variety of marketing tasks. Duties include assisting and providing support to patients, doctors, and nurses in a medical setting.
Medical Front Desk Receptionist responsibilities may include the following: :
- Greeting patients and other visitors
- Distributing and collecting forms, payments and paperwork from patients
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Organizing and scheduling patient appointments
- Organizing and retrieving patient records
- Writing and distributing email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms
- Assisting in preparing regular reports
- Developing and maintaining a filing system
- Updating and maintain office policies and procedures
- Ordering office supplies and researching suppliers
You will need to have the following: :
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High School degree; previous work experience in a medical office would be a plus
Your GainWhat you may gain while on the job:
- Staying active — the job will keep you busy and moving throughout the day.
- Customer service skills — dealing with multiple customers, co-workers, and superiors.
- Enhanced communication skills — learning how to talk to diverse sets of customers, co-workers and superiors.
- Problem solving and crisis management skills — avoiding and resolving potential negative customer experiences.
- Teamwork — partnering with co-workers and supervisors to ensure customers are satisfied.
- Teaching & Management skills — helping train and prepare new employees for the job.
- Rewarding career — opportunities for training, advancement to supervisory or management roles, and those with prior experience increase their chances of getting promoted or earning higher pay.
Bilingual, Clean Background and Drug Screening