- Job Seekers
Employer IndustriesReady to staff your next project? Our staffing experts has the knowledge and the workers to cater to your unique staffing needs.
Job Seeker IndustriesFrom construction to waste management, we have job openings in whatever industry you’re interested in.
About YouGetting matched to the right job, gaining the flexibility you want, making an impact in your community - at LF Staffing, it’s all about you!
About UsWith almost 200 offices nationwide, we’ve been putting people back to work for over 40 years. See why we’re a leader in the blue-collar staffing industry.
RESPONDING TO THE CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
As LF Staffing continues to prepare, monitor, and respond to the impact of COVID-19, the health and safety of our associates, employees and customers will continue to be our top priority. We realize the services we provide are critical to businesses that need us most during this time and that both our associates and customers depend on us. Which is why we're committed to keeping our doors open throughout this pandemic unless instructed by law otherwise.
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
Offices & Operations
In our commitment and responsibility to support businesses while minimizing both our employees’ and associates' exposure, we will continue to keep our doors open and safe. We ask that you please reach out to your local LF Staffing office. The following practices have been implemented in our offices:
- Frequent hand washing.
- No handshakes and social distancing.
- Best practices as suggest by the CDC and WHO.
- Exercising minimal personal interactions or touch points servicing clients and on-boarding associates.
Our Valued Associates
- Associates showing any signs of illness will be instructed to seek medical attention and will not be exposed to our team or our client’s team.
- Limited face-to-face contact and remote dispatching where available.
- We are expanding our remote payment capabilities of associates to keep them safe.
Our Valued Customers
- Open and frequent communication as we respond to the impact of COVID-19 and government enforcements.
- Prioritizing our services for businesses that need essential staffing support.
- Our commitment to dispatching our best associates available throughout this pandemic.
To stay up to date with the latest information on COVID-19, follow @WHO on Twitter.
We thank our internal team, our clients and our associates for their efforts to keeping our community safe.